The Plan is set as a basic objective in the urban environment the RECOMPOSITION of the structure of the population, and in the rural environment, the PROTECTION of its own characteristics against possible aggressions of activities properly urban.
The objectives of the proposed development are the following:
– To obtain adequate standards of FREE AREAS.
– Maintain the traditional STRUCTURE and URBAN LANDSCAPE.
– To foresee that the possible GROWTH AREAS are developed with typologies and uses similar to the existing ones.
– PROTECTION OF THE NATURAL SPACE of Laguna del Gosque.
– The consideration of Cañadas, Cordeles and Veredas existing in the municipality as a GENERALSYSTEM OF FREE AREAS, clearly indicating its layout.
The objective of RECOMPONERING THE STRUCTURE of the city conditions the dimensioning and the location of the areas of growth of it. Therefore, the dimensioning does not come exclusively from needs based on demographic or economic parameters, but also from the need to structure an increasingly COMPACT AND SUSTAINABLE city population, avoiding possible linear developments such as the one that currently clearly manifests itself towards the East.